The portrait with the white chair is one of the great (and gorgeous) ass testaments of recent years. This took serious consideration, in all its elements -- morning fog on the slope, the tan and the ball, the white, the open mouth, the weighted pouch, the beautifully emphatic, expectant stance. I hadn't saved it properly, the first time I saw it. It's great to have it back.
about the male gaze, about jockstraps, vintage beauty, remembered lust, wrestlers' singlets, fragile soldiers, jock's shorts, pretty boys, difficult confessions, self-portraiture, timid suggestions & astonishing, magnificent ghosts
ODE
All these beautiful boys, shot by amateurs photographers, smiling in front ov the camera, laughing and playing with buddies...all is over now, the buddies, the models, the camera and the photographers. -DJAM'L
2 comments:
wow...here's an awesome collection. Thanks, dude !
The portrait with the white chair is one of the great (and gorgeous) ass testaments of recent years. This took serious consideration, in all its elements -- morning fog on the slope, the tan and the ball, the white, the open mouth, the weighted pouch, the beautifully emphatic, expectant stance. I hadn't saved it properly, the first time I saw it. It's great to have it back.
Post a Comment