Wednesday, February 28, 2007

thinking of D...

I am thinking about you man...
I am wanting to be there with you, feeling you close in heart and body.
We are apart, and that sucks... but I am with you in spirit, and I know you are here with me.
The world has to know that we will meet in flesh, and that we will be horny dawgz when we do, together, building a tower of pleasure with our cocks, our assholes and our minds.
I kiss you babe...
Je t'adore, je t'embrasse tres fort... je suis pret.
un petit note pour toi, mon mec. (Mon grand projet...)
Keifster

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! You guys rock, and I feel blessed to see/hear experience your love, and horny dawg-iness!

Love to you both,

Craig
FlipFlopsBoy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I agree:
Thanx to your exhibitionism there is a life for the voyeurs.

So sweet!

by DjamL said...

I'm really impressed by your lovely words...
...no one compares to U !
We will be the architects ov this L*ov*E's tower and every one in the world (known and unknown) will know about us and our L*ov*E.
I'm kissing U à la française.

-your D(awg)