one time in high school I saw a bud's nut peeking out of his shorts... a very hot stud, a fine memory...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I loved in high school to catch a glimpse of other boys balls up the leg of those wide legged gym shorts we wore back then. Gym shorts and jocks still turn me on big time.
will never forget seeing my best friend (he was as hairy as I was in 8th grade) sitting on the bench and still talking with me. He lifted his hairy leg to tie his sneek and there it was: the f*in leg band of his jockstrap in full view under his gym trunks. Though I'd cream right then and there.
about the male gaze, about jockstraps, vintage beauty, remembered lust, wrestlers' singlets, fragile soldiers, jock's shorts, pretty boys, difficult confessions, self-portraiture, timid suggestions & astonishing, magnificent ghosts
ODE
All these beautiful boys, shot by amateurs photographers, smiling in front ov the camera, laughing and playing with buddies...all is over now, the buddies, the models, the camera and the photographers. -DJAM'L
2 comments:
I loved in high school to catch a glimpse of other boys balls up the leg of those wide legged gym shorts we wore back then. Gym shorts and jocks still turn me on big time.
will never forget seeing my best friend (he was as hairy as I was in 8th grade) sitting on the bench and still talking with me. He lifted his hairy leg to tie his sneek and there it was: the f*in leg band of his jockstrap in full view under his gym trunks. Though I'd cream right then and there.
Post a Comment