Well, I am not even on MySpace... so I didn't find it there, which means it got out before I posted it. I don't remember where I found it now. I posted it because I think it's not only hot, it's interesting and odd. Like I said in the post, the set-up - even if not pre-arranged (who knows) - is totally wacky and cool. The guy in the pic has not written in anger, so let's assume until he does that he likes our admiration. He deserves it.
about the male gaze, about jockstraps, vintage beauty, remembered lust, wrestlers' singlets, fragile soldiers, jock's shorts, pretty boys, difficult confessions, self-portraiture, timid suggestions & astonishing, magnificent ghosts
ODE
All these beautiful boys, shot by amateurs photographers, smiling in front ov the camera, laughing and playing with buddies...all is over now, the buddies, the models, the camera and the photographers. -DJAM'L
8 comments:
This IS an awesome pic! Where'd it come from?
C
thats a friend of mine, i'm sure he only wanted that on his myspace.
OK, anonymous...so....what now?? It's out there! We want to adore him. Is he not into that? MySpace? Well, that's pretty public!
DK Dawgz, any comments?
ggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
i dig most of the guys posted on here - but this is the type of dude that goes right to the head of my "must bone" line.
just fuckin' delicious.
He's certainly a devoted Star Wars fan. Perhaps he should look into working for Lucasfilm?
And yeah...if you'd post a pic like that on your My Space...well, you really shouldn't expect it to remain private for long.
Well, I am not even on MySpace... so I didn't find it there, which means it got out before I posted it. I don't remember where I found it now. I posted it because I think it's not only hot, it's interesting and odd. Like I said in the post, the set-up - even if not pre-arranged (who knows) - is totally wacky and cool. The guy in the pic has not written in anger, so let's assume until he does that he likes our admiration. He deserves it.
Post a Comment