I also prefer the first, I like muscles, but just the right amount of definition is hottest. All he needs in the first pic is the tan he has in the second.
well we are in tune on that, because I really like the first one too... His face is damn hot, and in the second pic he's trying too hard to be sexy in a way, too self-conscious. I like it when a guy is just sexy in his own skin, maybe unaware of it.
about the male gaze, about jockstraps, vintage beauty, remembered lust, wrestlers' singlets, fragile soldiers, jock's shorts, pretty boys, difficult confessions, self-portraiture, timid suggestions & astonishing, magnificent ghosts
ODE
All these beautiful boys, shot by amateurs photographers, smiling in front ov the camera, laughing and playing with buddies...all is over now, the buddies, the models, the camera and the photographers. -DJAM'L
7 comments:
Prefer the before. I love muscle but I really like the softer look. On this guy anyway.
I also prefer the first, I like muscles, but just the right amount of definition is hottest. All he needs in the first pic is the tan he has in the second.
I prefer the first too...he's more my type than the second pic. I like his guy-next-door style !
I prefer picture # 1 but ultimately it does not matter what he looks like because his mouth is going to feel the same through a gloryhole either way.
before - i have a thing for pasty guys
well we are in tune on that, because I really like the first one too...
His face is damn hot, and in the second pic he's trying too hard to be sexy in a way, too self-conscious. I like it when a guy is just sexy in his own skin, maybe unaware of it.
Yep, I agree...# 1
Post a Comment