Monday, June 18, 2007

say it aint so, joe

So I am working alot these days, and not posting as much.
(But I have tons of pics and things to post)
I will, and for those of you that like it, I'll be back... stay tuned occasionally.
This message is mostly for Bill of billinexile because he wrote a nice email wondering where the fuck I'd gone to...
And to my buddies D'Jaml and Flip
You all are my guardian angels... I love you guys...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too, bro! Don't work too hard!

Love to D/K!

C

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

I really miss your cool offbeat posts. I look every day for something but no new posts.

signed: Douglas....someone out there in the darkness....one of your fans.

keifster aka mark said...

Well, Douglas... hang on for a little and I will be posting soon. Just having to take a short break. Stay tuned
keifster

Donnie said...

Well drat! I just discovered you via Bill In Exile. Hope you come back soon and keep up the excellent work.