Sunday, September 23, 2007

love muscle


Again, it's been a while between posts. Life's been very busy, and mostly lived outside of my home the last couple of weeks. I joined a gym, and have begun a regular regime with a trainer, so my patterns are adjusting to a largely new schedule. As it proceeds, I am sure I will settle into a more regular rhythm at P&R. That said: I've come nearly to a stand still about this page. I am not sure how to proceed. I've got thoughts about it rumbling around in my mind, and will share more soon.
Love and deep connective thoughts to my best bud D

3 comments:

mettray said...

hey bro

I know you're probably already thinking about it but why don't you consider writing more. pix, yeah, but share what you're thinking and feeling when you post these hot pix. i know you have an active imagination. doesn't have to be a long post, just pointed, and of course, hot. I think you could do it. just my two cents.

Anonymous said...

I agree with homo superior! We love you, K!

j8j88 said...

I am glad you're back to posting more regularly. I've been following this blog for years! :)