I'm still here, just (obviously, to those of you who visit) been taking a break from the blog. I've been in a strange kind of stupor. Not bad. But very introspective.
More soon I hope, in one form or another.
Thanks to those of you who have written me kind encouraging words.
And a big thankful embrace to my most treasured friend, my buddy of the heart (and one day of the flesh): DJAM'L...
My silence will end soon. Hope you all are doing well.
Keifster
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love you, K. Take good care...
I've been wondering what's up. Hope to see you posting again soon :)
thoughts for you!
I'm waiting for your return on your blog impatiently !
Take care of you.
Depuis quinze jours, j'attends toujours avec impatience de nouvelles images... rien...
Alors, courage, nous vous aimons bien.
I miss your pictures and thoughts. I hope you come back soon.
I love your site, and it's one of the recommended links in my blog. I invite you to visit my blog too. Wouldn't you like to trade links?
http://cheirodemacho.blogspot.com/
Thanks.
gday from Oz (the continent, not the prison!)
just wanted to say i enjoy your blog and hope to see more soon, when you are ready
cheers
Dave
Feces folded, Tom Cruise and the loads of cum in his anus? Where now? How many up in him? Why does he keep it inside?
Post a Comment