Tuesday, January 1, 2008
hang on...
last week my computer exploded - with smoke and a loud noise. It was really old, and I was in the dark ages with that thing. So until I buy a new one *am moving over to iMAC!* I can't post much here. This is on a friend's machine, no sexy stuff at hand. In a few weeks (I hope) I will be back with a new connection to the web.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy New Year! And here's to a new computer!
Dear Gawd,
Please give this perverted sexy blogging friend a new Mac soon. We need porn pictures as soon as possible. Plus, we like him.
Love,
Lewis
Please tell us - what sexploded on your computer - poor thing - too much porn can really be HARD on a computer - we love you - we all buy you new Mac - sex new iMac to make pictures crystal clear - cum many time. Yee Haw -
Post a Comment