Fuck Yeah! Here's to old Wisconnie! I can tell you, men like this fella are all over this state; there's a good handful in any small rural town. I love this state!
about the male gaze, about jockstraps, vintage beauty, remembered lust, wrestlers' singlets, fragile soldiers, jock's shorts, pretty boys, difficult confessions, self-portraiture, timid suggestions & astonishing, magnificent ghosts
ODE
All these beautiful boys, shot by amateurs photographers, smiling in front ov the camera, laughing and playing with buddies...all is over now, the buddies, the models, the camera and the photographers. -DJAM'L
7 comments:
I'll meet you there!
They grow 'em big up that way. Nice to see you around again.
I'd be getting on the bus myself.
Nice to see you posting again, bro. keep it up.
exciting dude !
-D
on Wis-con-sin
Fuck Yeah! Here's to old Wisconnie!
I can tell you, men like this fella are all over this state; there's a good handful in any small rural town.
I love this state!
he looks sad
Post a Comment