so i got it, and it's pretty. powerful. amazing. i've moved to mac, and haven't looked back. I can't tell you at this point what will be made of P&R, but at least I've got options...
I bought one here in Brasilia early this year...Man...I'm in love with it...And don't forgert to download some fines softwares like Dock Library that allows you to choose many dock configurations. Or maybe you would try SuperDocker...You'll find it here http://www.superdocker.com/
about the male gaze, about jockstraps, vintage beauty, remembered lust, wrestlers' singlets, fragile soldiers, jock's shorts, pretty boys, difficult confessions, self-portraiture, timid suggestions & astonishing, magnificent ghosts
ODE
All these beautiful boys, shot by amateurs photographers, smiling in front ov the camera, laughing and playing with buddies...all is over now, the buddies, the models, the camera and the photographers. -DJAM'L
5 comments:
Welcome back, K! Missed you!
Yes, it's pretty :-)
Congrats! Great choice. I'm jealous.
Oh no, not another Apple whore. Excellent that you're back in business.
great choice, and great idea...
...now we're Apple' brothers !
-D
I bought one here in Brasilia early this year...Man...I'm in love with it...And don't forgert to download some fines softwares like Dock Library that allows you to choose many dock configurations. Or maybe you would try SuperDocker...You'll find it here
http://www.superdocker.com/
Post a Comment